# Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We accept major credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express; Paypal is also accepted.
To be absolutely sure, book 5 days in advance. However, reservations can be made the same day online, or at the counter. Please check our promotions prior to booking.
Some attractions (Go-Karts, Hurricane, Crazy Jump) require a minimum height of 4 feet (1.22 m). Please verify prior to booking. If you have any medical condition (pregnancy, heart problems, back problems, etc) we strongly recommend avoiding extreme activities like those found in Wet’n Wild or Aaah!Ventura. Please do not bring any loose personal belongings like caps, jewelry, glasses, that may fall out during the attractions found in: Underworld, Aaah!Ventura, Grand Prix, and Fun World. Any dolphin swim participants are prohibited from bringing any personal belongs into the swimming area like electronics, caps, jewelry, glasses, etc. Bronzing and sun tan lotions are prohibited in pools. You must use dry (comfortable) clothing with shoes at Underworld, Aaah!Ventura, Grand Prix, and Fun World. Non-participating companions are not allowed in the pool when you are swimming with the dolphins. They must stay at our designated area of observation. At no extra charge, everyone participating in a swim with dolphins must use a life-jacket. We are wheel-chair friendly. It is recommended to bring a spare set of clothes when participating in Underworld, Aaah!Ventura, Grand Prix, and Fun World. Also bring a bathing suit for Wet’n Wild.
At Ventura Park we have parking, resting areas that facilitate laying down, restaurants, snack-bars, Wi-Fi Hotspots, dressing rooms, bathrooms, souvenir shops, professional photography for dolphin, and available for rent we have lockers and towels.
You must follow our instructions at all times at every attraction. When swimming with dolphins all participants must use a life-jacket. Children who do not know how to swim at Wet’n Wild, must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Do not enter the Wave Pool if you do not know how to swim, due to the meter high waves. However, it is not necessary to know how to swim to enter Lazy River, due to its shallowness. Children should always be supervised by an adult.
Of course pregnant women can participate, just not in all activities like Hurricanes, Go-Kart, and Aaahventura. Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the swim with dolphins and must wait in our area of observation. There are activities that pregnant women can participate in; however review carefully each attraction and let our operators know that you are pregnant.
Comfortable clothing is recommended. Please bring everything necessary to protect you from the sun, as well as a bathing suit if participating in Wet’n Wild. Bring a change of clothes, just in case. For your convenience, we have dressing rooms. In order to buy souvenirs, please bring a credit/debit card or cash.
We are handicap friendly. However, you must ask beforehand which attractions are available to you. Some attractions in Aaah!Ventura, Underworld, Fun-World, and Grand-Prix are not recommened for people with a handicap. In order to swim with dolphins, please call beforehand to see how we can accommodate you.
Ventura Park is located in the Hotel Zone on Kukulcan Boulevard, KM 25, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico. Our parking lot is available, free of charge. You can also use our transportation shuttle, no charge, to and from the park. For further details please visit http://www.catchyourride.com.mx/ We also offer exclusive transportation (at our designated pick up spots) for $20 USD from Playa del Carmen and $15 USD from Cancun.
All of the activities in Ventura Park have professional and state-of-the-art, certified safety equipment operated by trained professionals. All of our equipment and activities have been certified by ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology). For your safety, some activities must only be done, one person at a time, so we can keep full vigilance. Please pay attention to all instructions, as well as height, weight, and age restrictions.
At Ventura Park we want you to live the Best Experience! That is why in case you require a change in your reservation we only ask you:
- Changes must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the confirmed date of your visit.
- To make any changes, please send the confirmation number of your reservation and the new date of your visit to the email: [email protected] and our reservation staff will get in touch with you; or contact our reservations office at the following numbers: TOLL FREE USA: CAN: MEX: 01800 365 7446
Ventura Park wants you to have an amazing experience, so please if you want to cancel your reservation we ask the following:
- To make the refund for the cancellation of a reservation, you must do it at least 3 days before the date confirmed in the reservation, with a charge of 10% of the amount of the reservation.
- We ask you to show up the day of confirmation of your reservation, in case you do not attend, you will not be reimburse any part of the amount charged.
- Cancelations must be made 24 hours in advance. To make a modification to your reservation please include your confirmation number and the new date in your email to: [email protected] and our personnel will get in contact with you, or call TOLL FREE USA: CAN: MEX: 01800 365 7446
For your safety, some attractions will be canceled in the event of rain. At Ventura Park we want to make sure you have an amazing experience. To do so, we offer a climate-guarantee. Just call 24 hours in advance to reschedule. To reschedule your reservation please include your confirmation number and the new date in your email to: [email protected] and our personnel will get in contact with you, or call TOLL FREE USA: CAN: MEX: 01800 365 7446
Having a lot of fun will make you hungry. To satisfy that hunger, we offer a large variety of restaurants and snack bars that serve anything from lasagna, tacos, ceviche, pizza, salad, chicken wings, hamburgers, and more. We also have bars where you can enjoy a pina colada or beer. We also have ice-cream available. Some of the above is included in packages, while others are not. Please check beforehand.
- Kids shorter than 42 inches DON’T pay admission. Kids Price: Anyone over 42 inches and less than 11 years old. Adult Price: Anyone over 12 years old.
- Our activities are for fun of the whole family, some of our attractions require a minimum height for security measures. For details of each world check Why Ventura Park?