Get your Tarzan on, with this amazing outdoor expedition. Filled with daring challenges and bold adventures, Aaahventura is sure to get your adrenaline pumping at full blast!
Tarzania: Here’s something you’ve never seen before. What do you get when you combine a roller coaster and an 800-foot zip line? A crazy and innovative ride like none other! (Opening May 2016)
Caribbean Zip: Traverse across the entire park at an impressive height of 80-feet on this 4 zip-line circuit.
River Zip Line: Two rows of zip-lines will take you on an 800-foot ride over our famous Lazy River.
Heli Jump: Want to shorten your bucket list? Conquer fear by bungee-jumping into the unknown at a height of 65-feet! (Not recommended for people with heart conditions)
Escape Challenge –Skywalk North/South: Ever seen those rickety, wobbly bridges in movies? Do you dare to walk across our 6 hanging bridges? Here’s a tip: don’t look down!
Netland: A bridge course made just for the young at heart; make your way across 9 bridges surrounded by nets on this safe yet adrenaline-filled adventure.
Bungee Swing: Half free fall madness, half swinging pendulum.
Quickjump: Controlled fall (similar to the Heli Jump but at a lower height)
Parachute Jump: Fall similar to a parachute leap
Step Up: An activity that tests your skills as you climb up higher and higher trunks, while anchored to a safety system the entire time.
- Visitors must follow the instructions at all of the attractions.
- Children under 7 years of age must be supervised and/or accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All activities at Aaahventura use the most advanced systems in construction, operation and professional equipment.
- The aerial systems have been developed to surpass what ACCT guidelines call for(Association for Challenge Course Technology)
- The above activities will run during set hours and might not all run simultaneously.