Cancún, QRoo, March 14, 2020.- Venturapark maintains normal operating hours, we welcome the community and maintain the highest level of safety and well-being for our staff, and guests.
Rigorous cleaning and disinfection processes obeying international guidelines had been reinforced as the awareness of COVID-19 heightened.
The health and well-being of our guests, staff, and the community is a top priority, in an abundance of caution.
What Venturapark is doing to maintain health for our guests and staff from COVID-19, commonly known as coronaviruses?
- We continue to implement preventive measures following your recommendations a nd the suggestions of our healthcare teams.
- We are monitoring the situation closely and keeping up to date with reports and updates from the authorities.
- We adhere to the cleaning standards suggested by the authorities with important disinfection procedures.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer stations.
- Regular employee training and reinforcement
- Defined cleaning and disinfection cycles frequent in specific areas
Will Venturapark close or operate differently?
So far, we are not planning any closings or changes to our service hours from Monday to Sunday.
As precautionary measures, the Secretary of Public Health and the WHO recommend:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20seconds
- Follow proper respiratory recommendations for coughing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands without washing