- It is very important that you read the terms and conditions carefully before making your reservation at Ventura Park.
- The total amount of your booking will be charged to your card at the time of your reservation.
- Payments made with Visa or MasterCard: the charge will be made in U.S. dollars. The possible conversion to another currency will be carried out under the current exchange rate from your bank.
- Your statement will reflect the charge under the name of Tagepa SA de CV.
- All modifications or changes take at least 24 hours in advance of the confirmed date of your visit.
- To make a modification, please send your reservation confirmation number and the new date of your visit to the email: email@example.com and our reservations personnel will get in touch with you; or contact our office of reservations at the following phone numbers: TOLL FREE USA: 1 855 203 9863 CAN: 1 855 882 6470 MEX: 01800 365 7446
Ventura Park Cancún: +52 (998) 881 30 30
Children must have at least 3 years of age to participate in the activities or, where applicable, comply with the requirements of minimum height at each attraction.
It is necessary that the holder of the credit card with which the payment was made, be present with an official identification with photograph. If not, the reservation is invalid.
Ventura Park makes every effort so that our visitors with special needs are comfortable. However, you should contact our reservations staff before you make your purchase to explain the type of assistance required to guarantee that these needs could be satisfied.